These are the steps in the aftersales process for LeasePlan Austria and subsidiary Flottenmanagement GmbH(FM)
1. If you are the highest bidder and your bid meets the reserve price you will receive a Notification of Sale from CarNext International per Email.
2. On the Notification of Sale the total amount and the bank details of LeasePlan Austria are shown. The total amount must be transferred within 5 working days.
3. For non-EU traders the sale amount is including VAT. The VAT will be refunded by LeasePlan Austria once a copy of the EUR.1 document is sent back to LeasePlan Austria by Email latest 3 weeks after sales date.
4. LeasePlan Austria will send the original invoice per Mail. EU traders outside Austria must first fill out and send back to LeasePlan Austria a declaration stating that they will transport the car directly to their compound.
5. Once LeasePlan Austria receives the amount they will send the Pick Up Notification and pick up announcement per Email. The pick up announcement must be filled out and send back latest 24h before pick up. The Pick Up notification must be shown at the compound in order to pick up the vehicle.
6. You must pick up the vehicle within 6 working days after receiving the Pick Up Notification. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee per extra day will be charged by LeasePlan Austria.
7. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages. All major damages must be noted on the CMR.
8. After the vehicle is paid LeasePlan Austria will send you the vehicle documents per Mail.
9. Any claims must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle and the vehicle should not be driven more than 50km.
10. You need to send a good quality scan of the CMR back to LeasePlan Austria per Email within 10 working days after the vehicle has been picked up.
LeasePlan Austria and FM - Firma Lagermax
|Monday - Thursday||08:00 - 15:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 13:00|
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more