These are the steps in the aftersales process for LeasePlan Germany:
1. If you are the highest bidder and your bid meets the reserve price you will receive a Notification of Sale from CarNext International per Email.
2. On the Notification of Sale the total amount and the bank details of LeasePlan Germany are shown. LeasePlan Germany will send the original invoice per Email. The vehicle invoice is due for payment without either deductions or delay.
3. For EU traders with business residence outside Germany the invoice will be made without specifying VAT, as long as the buyer confirms bringing the vehicle to their final foreign destination. Once LeasePlan Germany receives the vehicle amount they will send the Pick-Up-Authorization per Email including an Entry Certificate form. This Entry Certificate must be send filled in, signed and stamped at least within 20 calendar days after receipt of the Pick-Up-Authorization per Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For non-EU traders the invoice is also be made without specifying VAT, but a security deposit is required. This amount will be refunded by LeasePlan Germany once a copy of a proper export declaration is sent back to LeasePlan Germany by Email at least within 20 calendar days after receipt of the Pick-Up-Authorization per Email to: email@example.com. As a NON-EU trader please fill in the questionnaire how the vehicle will be exported and send this form after purchase of the vehicle signed and stamped by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find this questionnaire under the rubric "TRANSPORT FORMS" → "EXPORT FORMS
5. Once LeasePlan Germany receives the amount they will send the Pick Up Authorization per Email. At this time the Vehicle Documents are also send per mail. The Pick Up Authorization must be shown at the compound in order to pick up the vehicle. Please note, that you have to fill in and send the document "Pick-Up Authorization " at least 24 hours before you pick up the vehicle to the mentioned email-address of the logistic compound (the corresponding email-address is given in the "Pick-Up Authorization").
6. You must pick up the vehicle within 5 working days after receiving the Pick Up Authorization. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee of 5 Euro net per vehicle and extra day will be charged by the logistic partner.
7. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages. All major damages must be noted on the CMR, signed by the logistic partner and reported to LeasePlan Germany directly.
8. Any claim must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle. A cost estimation by an approved workshop must be included. Due to the local Master Agreement claims under 500 Euros can not be processed. For the announcement of claims please use the following link: http://www.leaseplan.de/gebrauchtwagen/reklamation.html
LeasePlan Germany - Emmering: STVA Egerland Süd GmbH
|Monday - Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Or by written appointment||Monday - Friday 24 Hrs|
|Please remember that you need to inform the compound 24 hours before pick-up date|
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more