These are the steps in the aftersales process for CarNext Italy:
1. If you are the highest bidder and your bid meets the reserve price you will receive 2 Notifications of Sale from CarNext International per Email. 1 for the sale amount of the vehicle and 1 for the sales fee.
2. On the Notification of Sale the total amount and the bank details of CarNext Italy are shown. The total amount must be received by CarNext Italy within 5 working days.
3. For non-EU traders no security deposit is required, but you are required to send to CarNext Italy the EUR1 to prove the transportation of the vehicle(s) outside the EU. This must be done not later than 30 days after the invoice date.
4. Once CarNext Italy receives the amount and the vehicles is deregistered they will send the Pick Up Notification per Email. This notification must be shown at the compound in order to pick up the vehicle.
5. The amount of € 5 per day per Vehicle will be charged to the Car Trader in case the Vehicle pickup does not take place within 20 days from the receipt of the notification of sale. The amount of € 5 per day per Vehicle will be charged to the Car Trader in case the Vehicle pickup does not take place within 20 days from the receipt of the notification of sale.
6. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages. All major damages must be noted on the CMR and reported to CarNext Italy at: email@example.com.
7. After the vehicle is picked up CarNext Italy will send you the vehicle documents per courier. The invoice will be send per Email.
8. Any claims (only mechanical) must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle and the vehicle should not be driven more than 50km.
9. You need to send a good quality scan of the CMR back to CarNext Italy per Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 10 working days after the vehicle has been picked up.
LeasePlan Italy - Lentate Milano
|Strada Nazionale dei Giovi 290 KM 150.3||20030|
|Lentate Sul Seveso - MIemail@example.com|
|Monday - Friday||08:30 - 12:30 & 14:30 - 17:30|
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more