These are the steps in the after sales process for LeasePlan Netherlands:
2. If you are the highest bidder and your bid matches the minimum price of the country you will receive the Notification of Sale from CarNext International per e-mail.
3. In the Notification of Sale you will find the total amount (including the vehicle price and administration fees). The bank details of VWE are provided in the invoice, which is send out by VWE. The total amount needs to be transferred within 2 working days.
5. VWE will take care of the (de-)registration of the vehicle as well as all the needed vehicle documentation. This process can take up to 2 or 3 working days. This administrative process can first be started once VWE has received your registration form and all the needed documents. VWE will only release the vehicle if all the (vehicle)documentation is complete and in order.
6. As soon as VWE has received the total amount stated on the invoice, the Pick Up Notification will be send to you per e-mail. The person who picks up the vehicle needs to be able to show this notification at the compound.
7. You must pick up the vehicle within 6 working days after receiving the Pick Up Notification. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee per extra day will be charged by VWE.
8. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages, which are not mentioned on the Appraisal Report. These damages must be noted on the CMR.
9. Any claim must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle and the vehicle should not be driven more than 50km.
9. When you pick up the vehicle at the compound you will receive the vehicle documents, a certified technical data sheet and the original invoice in one package directly from VWE.
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more