These are the steps in the aftersales process for LeasePlan Poland:
1. If you are the highest bidder and your bid meets the reserve price you will receive a Notification of Sale from CarNext International per via Email.
2. On the Notification of Sale the total amount and the bank details of LeasePlan Poland are shown. LeasePlan Poland will prepare a car sale invoice, administration fee invoice and the Termination of the Insurance, which are sent as scans in an Email. The total amount must be paid within 14 working days. If LeasePlan Poland will not receive the payment after 5 days past the payment term, the transaction of sale will be cancelled.
3. For non-EU traders a security deposit is required. This amount will be refunded by LeasePlan Poland once a copy of the EUR1 document is sent back to LeasePlan Poland by mail or by courier.
4. Once LeasePlan Poland receives the payment a Pick Up Notification will be sent via Email. In order to collect the car, LeasePlan needs to receive from you a planned date of the pick-up and driver’s name and surname.
5. You must pick up the vehicle within 21 working days after receiving the Pick Up Notification. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee of 10 Euros per extra day will be charged by LeasePlan Poland.
6. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages. All major damages must be noted on the CMR and the Lot Preparation and Checklist document.
7. After the vehicle is picked up, and after receiving the signed Termination of Insurance and the export documents, LeasePlan Poland will send you back the vehicle documents and original invoices via courier.
8. Any claim must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle and the vehicle should not be driven more than 50km.
9. You need to send an original of the CMR document or other export document back to LeasePlan Poland in original within 7 working days after the vehicle has been picked up.
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more