These are the steps in the aftersales process for LeasePlan Romania:
1. If you are the highest bidder and your bid meets the reserve price you will receive a Notification of Sale from CarNext International per Email.
2. On the Notification of Sale the total amount and the bank details of LeasePlan Romania are shown. The total amount must be transferred within 5 working days.
3. Once LeasePlan Romania receives the amount they will send the Pick Up Notification per Email. This notification must be shown at the compound in order to pick up the vehicle.
4. You must pick up the vehicle within 6 working days after receiving the Pick Up Notification. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee of 6 € per extra day will be charged by LeasePlan Romania.(for Romanian traders)
You must pick up the vehicle within 21 days after receiving the Pick Up Notification. If this limit is exceeded a Parking Fee of 10 € per extra day will be charged by LeasePlan Romania (for International traders)
5. Before loading the vehicle the condition of the vehicle must be checked for any major damages. All major damages must be noted on the CMR.
6. After the vehicle is picked up LeasePlan Romania will send you the vehicle documents and original invoice per Mail.
7. Any claim must be reported within 5 days after receiving the vehicle and the vehicle should not be driven more than 50km.
8. You need to send a good quality scan of the CMR back to LeasePlan Romania per Email within 10 working days after the vehicle has been picked up.
Dear Trader The new and updated CarNext International website is available in 15 languages now. This is another step by CarNext International to make...Read More
Dear Client, be advised that as of January 01 2016 Audi and BMW will no longer provide the Certificate of Origin. Without this document, LeasePlan...read more